End-User License Agreement (EULA) of Stigfinnare
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and Alexey Shchelochkov.
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our Stigfinnare software ("Software") directly from Alexey Shchelochkov or indirectly through a Alexey Shchelochkov authorized reseller or distributor (a "Reseller").
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the Stigfinnare software. It provides a license to use the Stigfinnare software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by Alexey Shchelochkov here with regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any Alexey Shchelochkov updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
1) You are permitted to load the Stigfinnare software on any device (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Stigfinnare software.
2) You are permitted to modify the source code of the software without any restrictions. However, making any changes in the game or using any software to get any kind of advantage over other players will result in blacklisting your Steam account, which means you won't be able to play on most of the servers.
3) This software is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode
This software includes third party libraries and solutions that are not licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License. Please check license.txt file (in the root directory of game files) for more information.
4) As a server administrator; after sending “Do Not Track” signal by a game client (as a server command and/or in authentication token), you are:
- not permitted to store any data about the player that are not necessary for ensuring server security (examples of data required for server security: list of banned players, round logs)
- not permitted to publish any data about the client (access should be restricted only to authorized server administrators)
- not permitted to use any data about the client for any other purposes than server security (i.e. you cannot make any statistics about the client)
- obligated to remove all data about the client not required for ensuring the server security within 24 hours.
Intellectual Property and Ownership
Copyright holders (specified in "license.txt" file in game directory) shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain theirs property.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon uninstalling the software and removing the game from your steam account (you can do that at https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithGame/?appid=1068510 ).
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
This EULA was created by [url]eulatemplate.com[/url] for Stigfinnare.